We had a great week of VBS. We will post of pictures and video from the week but until then, here is a video of the payoff. The boys (Ben) lost to the girls (Dayna) so the girls got to make Ben into a human ice cream Sunday.
Here's some stats for the week. The Lord did a great work this week:
Highest day of attendance was: 357
Total visitors: 140 children
Offering: $2,603.54
A number of children got saved, got assurance, or some other counseling. It was a great week to see God work in the hearts of children.
Total visitors: 140 children
Offering: $2,603.54
A number of children got saved, got assurance, or some other counseling. It was a great week to see God work in the hearts of children.
6 comments:
That is wonderful! So glad it was a good week for you. Sounds like they were having fun :)
Love the hair daynes! I love how Ben is still wearing a suit coat and tie! Looks like a great time :-)
The suit coat and tie was Ben's "official" reporter outfit from GoodWill for the week. So it didn't mean too much to her.
That was a fun idea- the girls loved it by the sounds of things :)
Glad to hear your VBS went so well! Praise the Lord!!!
Great video!! Love the hair, Dayna...it is so you!! I wondered about the suit coat and tie also!:) I would LOVE to have that opportunity to do that to Scott!:) I think I would have been a little meaner that you were though...course it was in the sanctuary!:) Gotta watch the mess!
Post a Comment