We enjoyed some time in the mountains a few weeks ago when we went to pick apples at SkyTop Orchard. The girls enjoyed it and we had a good time together as a family. Isabelle A fun fall day had by all!
Below is a video of our fun. It's a little long b/c we welded them all together. (The grandparents will enjoy it the most despite it's length I'm sure!!)
Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books



4 comments:
Cute pictures!!! I thought the video was great! Good way to bring a lesson on kindness in :)
cute video! i love hearing isabelle talk. she's so cute!
I'm all about the hair due on Ireland!! The face of Isabelle in the wagon reminds me a whole lot of her father...hee hee!
Were you able to pick a lot of apples. When we went with Emmy two weeks ago, we picked a total of 4...woo hoo!
We ended up having to buy a bag because it was slim pickings except for at the end of the orchard as we were told. We made it half way there before Marie had to go to the bathroom and so we hiked back. It was an interesting "out"ing to say the least.
I loved hearing Isabelle talk to the animals in the video - too cute!
Post a Comment