As I said in the precious post we've been learning Away in a Manger and some other Christmas carols after dinner. Here are two videos of Isabelle. Of course she's still learning them and has quite a bit of silliness in her during these videos. Enjoy!
Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing
Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing
5 comments:
Well...I for one am glad you updated. :) Christy has slacked off too so I was beginning to worry. I loved the videos...they made me smile so much. I especially loved it when Ben chimed in. :) Chad told me you commented on our pictures of the ice skating. We had so much fun there. We got caught in a small blizzard on the way back though. Didn't get back to campus until 12:40....just a lil bit past dorm lock. :)
Only one more week of classes and then finals. I can't believe its almost over! I can't wait to see you guys! Have a wonderful week :)
so precious!!!! I love you!!!
Love them both!! She did a great job!
I love when she gets merry christmas all mixed up - soooo cute!!!! I tried teaching Eóin the actions to away in a manger but it's too slow for him - he likes fast songs! oh well - you have a great little singer there :-)
I do too update...just not on frequent basis, but I finally put something on my post from November...so there.
Anyway, I smirked at the first song...there seems to be a lot of "kissing" going on at your house:). Merry "Kissmas."
Keep up the Good Work!
Christy
Post a Comment