Thirty weeks and still STANDING!!!! Yay!!!! Praise the Lord! We're so thankful for another week God has given of a healthy pregnancy and a pregnancy remaining off of bedrest. By this point with Ireland I has been on bedrest for 9 weeks so we 're glad I'm able to be up and about. Of course I'm trying to take it easy and rest as much as is possible. I do continue to have a fair amount of contractions all throughout the day, everyday. Some days are worse than others but as of this past Thursday I was still given a good report by the dr. My cervix length only changed a small amount and is still in the very safe zone. The baby looked good and was measuring between one and two weeks head of schedule. They estimated he weighes 3lb 8oz so far.
The dr did make emphasis to the fact that I have double the risk for another placenta abruption. Because of this the dr wants to see me at least once a week now to do a "stress test" on the baby and make sure everything looks good. We're praying that everything will continue to go well and that my placenta will stay healthy as well and I will not have the same troubles that caused Isabelle to be born so early. Please continue to pray with us about these things. We're not worried, just seeking to walk each day trusting the Lord knowing that He has gotten us this far and will continue to watch over me and the baby and do what He knows is best!