Well, summer is over now and I can't believe it's gone so soon! As I was cleaning up the kitchen the other day I was getting a little sad thinking about the whole summer being gone already and school starting up again. I don't really know why I was sad b/c I don't go to school anymore but it must've just been me feeling a little "sentimental" again. I get that way sometimes I guess! :)

I've been teaching a girl at our house since May. During the summer I've been teaching her 2-3 days/week for 2 hours/day. And starting this Monday I will be teaching her 4 days/wk., 3 hours each day. I teach her reading, math, language arts, and handwriting. She's a really sweet girl with some special learning needs. She's in 4th grade. Isabelle does great b/c she's usally taking her morning nap for most of the time and now that she's getting bigger she can hold off on eating and soon I will be able to start giving her crackers and stuff like that which will help to hold her until she can be fed. What a blessing it is though to be able to teach from our house and earn a little income on the side.

Sarah (Ben's sis) has been hear for the past week and a half and it's been so great to have her! We love her and love it when she comes to visit us, we always have such a great time. She sure is the best sis-in-law a girl like me could ever have!! :) Isabelle loves her Auntie Sarah too!

Ben has been swamped as of late with Truth Trackers stuff. Getting orders filled and sent out, talking to pastors, ordering more materials, etc, etc.!! It's amazing how all of this has come together when it was a few years ago just a thought in his head for a memory program and the Lord has seen fit to bring it to a complete program. At the current moment we have Truth Trackers materials all over the house as we try to fill orders and organize materials. Little did we know that our house would turn into the Ice-Distributers Inc. :) Like anything, it's a lot of work but it's worth it in the end.

Well, I"ve blabbed on enough about our not so interesting life. Please pray as we will be taking Isabelle for her 1year eye exam next Friday. Pray that everything looks good. That there it no stigmatism or nearsightedness. Let us know if you checked our new blog and what you think of it! Love~Dayna