



HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Isabelle TODAY!!!! It's again hard to believe that a year has gone by already. I was thinking today about all that transpired just a year ago. Last year Isabelle was 2lbs on this day and today she is around 17lbs. Last year we were not sure if she would even make it and this year she is a very healthy and active baby girl! We are surely praising the Lord today for all that HE HAS DONE in her life and in our life through the last year.
On to the PARTY details...Isabelle had a great 1st bday with about 45 people at her party. We wanted to try to invite all those who were such a blessing, help, and encouragement to us this past year. The party was more for them as a thank you from us than it was for Isabelle. Isabelle did get her hands on a little bit of icing from her cupcake but we took it away and moved on to the presents before she got to the cake. She seemed to like the icing though! Overall, the party was a hit!! Thanks to all who could come!
Enjoy the new pics. Love and Birthday hugs~the ice's
5 comments:
Guys, that is awesome. I wish I could have been there. Thanks for the pictures. I love you!
Found you! I love the pictures. Happy Birthday, Isabelle: you are God's miracle. And thanks to you, Ben and Dayna, for all your work on Truth Tr. We know you are laboring HARD and for the Lord!
Happy 1st birthday to Isabelle! You all have had quite the year! We're so thankful that little Isabelle is doing so well. We're looking forward to seeing you all again. Love to all!
We love you guys! Keep up the pictures, the girls love them!
Hello, I new post please. I need to see more pictures of my girl:)
Post a Comment