For all of our family and friends in the north...it's a balmy 77 degrees here today!! :) So, in celebration (???) of this warm weathered day, I put Ireland in her first Irish Ireland outfit. She got it as a gift from her Irish buddy Conor and his Mommy Aisling. (Thanks Aish!) Ireland is 4mo. old this week! Can't believe the time has passed so quickly. She'll go for her checkup this week to see how big she's grown in the past 2 months!!!


7 comments:
Too cute!! She looks so big in that outfit!
What a cutie! She does look big all the sudden.
I can't believe she is already 4 months :-) And that it is so warm there - we had an ice storm last night!!!
She's a beauty in green! I loved holding her yesterday! Such a chunky monkey!
love that shirt
hi Daynes. Outfit looks great!
hope all is well!
Is that a roll of flab I see? Hee Hee! SHOCKER...it's just Not possible in the ICE familia.
Now if you could just fly her to the country of Ireland, you would be set for life with monogrammed clothes :)). Anyway, Courtney is coming home ...PAR TAY!! What are doing for lunch, this Saturday afternoon? If you have no previous plans, I have some..HEE HEE!
Christy
Post a Comment