Isabelle has started pretending to make food for us. All I have to say to her if she's walking around just "getting in to trouble" is, "Can you go make me some food?" And she'll say, "Yeah!!" (which she seems to have picked up from her cousin)And then she runs to her blocks and "whips me something up!" :) Tonight I asked her if she made me soup. Listen closly to waht her word for soup sounds like. We got quite a laugh out of it!!
10 comments:
"Yeah!!" Love that one...call it like you see it as I say :)) What kind of "PooP" have you been making lately for supper, Dayna?
Anyway, it brought a smile to my face.
Christy
That's Funny!
LOL!!! That is cute that she is getting into "cooking"! I loved that dress on her Sunday.
That's hilarious! :)
Cracking up!
...love the video:)
So funny!!! I could not stop laughing :-)
Sounds like your idea of a kitchen for Christmas will be very timely for Isabelle to make her soup!!!:) So cute!!! Seems all of Emmy's bad habits rub off on Isabelle...splashing in the tub, saying "yeah!", drinking milk from her cereal bowl, etc.....:)
She will never cook for me!!! hahaha
how cute!
Post a Comment