I took some video of the girls the other day just having fun and the ones with Isabelle cracked me up so much that I thought I should share them. For easter I was trying to teach Isabelle a little Easter rhyme that we have in a book that she has. She kinda learned it and so I was trying to get a video of it (even though it's now after easter). She was being so silly. At first she didn't have a happy face on so I told her to smile and you can see the result of that. In the second video she thought she would add in some counting to the rhyme, along with putting her hands behind her head like someone who is relaxing w/a relaxing sigh. (Daddy taught her that!) It cracked me up, maybe you'll get a laugh out of our blonde girl too!


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books



Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books