We had a wonderful Easter day celebrating the resurrection of our Lord! What a joy it was to go and worship this morning and sing praises to our God! He is RISEN! Unfortunately we didn't get any together pics of the girls but we did get individual pics.Ireland is wearing the same dress that Isabelle wore for her first easter and Isabelle's dress was bought for her by some friends of ours. Ireland has a matching one that will fit her better this summer!


8 comments:
Aw - you got some great smiley ones of both the girls. So pretty!
they're beautiful girls! so sweet!!
Beautiful! Love the ones of Isabelle sitting - like a little princess :) And Ireland's grin is great! Love the new look on the blog too - very springy!
Cute pics! Your girls look adorable. Happy Easter!
Love the new look! And I thought you were busy packing...... =]
The girls look adorable as always! Can't believe how much Ireland is changing! Hope you had a wonderful Easter Sunday.
I must say I approve of the color yellow...light of Jesus and the glory of heaven. I would call it, most definitely, a HOLY dress!
The girls were beautiful! You need to blog about your new house. That was so exciting to hear Ben talk in Sunday school this morning. Where are you moving to?
Post a Comment