On Aug. 2nd we celebrated 5 years of marriage! What a joy it is to be married to my best friend!!! God has done so much in our lives over these past 5 years and brought us through some big trials and we thank Him for all that we've learned and for how we've grown closer as a result of it all.
To celebrate our 5th Ben took us (me and the girls) to the beach!!! We had a blast together! And the best part of the whole trip was the very special anniversary book Ben wrote for me. He made me a book full of pics and poems (that he wrote) when we got engaged and he continued the book of our first 5 years together. The book was full of pics of our 5 years events complete with a poem on each of the eleven pages!!! It is amazing!!! I love it!! And then he surprised me with a new wedding band that has diamonds on it to match my engagement ring!!!! I love it!!! Looking forward to what great things God has in store for us together the next 5 years!!



2 comments:
How nice! Looks like you guys had a great trip!
I got an annivesary band to match my ring on our 5 year anniversary too! :-)
LOVED THE RING!! Tell Ben to give hints to Andrew :))...except I pushing for one for the other hand :)) HEE HEE!
Blessings to you for a well lived and loved 5 years!
Post a Comment