This is Ben writing - Notice the embedded audio on the left? These are all the Truth Trackers verses the children will memorize this year. This person doing the verses has a beautiful voice and has allowed us to use her professional voice for free!! This is also the audio of the CD we give out to families to listen to the verses in the car.
Spread the Word by having this on your website. Follow the instructions below:
Click on "embed this" on the bottom of this playlist. Copy the text of the HTML that pops up. Go to your blogger editor. Go to "add a gadget" under "Layout". Under "add a gadget" pick the "HTML/JavaScript" and paste the text you copied. Wippie! You got it! Enjoy!
Ben
5 comments:
Alright, we copied/pasted to our blog. I feel we should be paid for all this "FREE" Advertising...especially since we have to take this "TEST" for Truth Trackers...and according to Mama..."Wednesday Tests Make Her Grouchy!!!" All I have to say is I hope I get a really good "FREE" thing from all of this :)).
The test is hard so you better be prepared. Study Study Study. Where is the verses on your blog. I don't see it?
ummm...i found it--at the veerrryyyy bottom! And i am not sure why it signed me in as kay.
Yah, well, I found out that if you posted the verses on the side, it cut off half the words...the BOTTOM displayed it with its FULL CONTENT...SO THERE, MRS. KAY, or whatever your name is :)). Oh, and Mama says she is BOYCOTTING the test and is having a petition go around.
Beautiful voice, Dayna! Maggie knew exactly who it was. =] Love the cd idea....It'll be a great tool.
Post a Comment