For Valentine's weekend Ben and I went to a marriage conf. called Weekend to Remember through Family Life Ministries. Ben booked this for us and gave it to me as part of my Christmas present. Well, I'm so glad he did, it was time well spent! This was our first time to get away alone without kids since we've had the girls. And then to go to a 3day conf. on strengthening your marriage and growing closer and more in love with your one and only made the time away even better!!!

I said I was going to try to do better with blogging but to no avail!!! oops! Facebook is so much faster for posting pics that I neglect my blog. Anyways, we've endured a few weeks of sickness here these past few weeks and are finally back to health! Isabelle started with a bad cough and cold and lovingly passed it to her sister and Ireland hung on to it for a while. We made two trips to the dr with her too. She was a pretty sick little thing for a time there! They said she had broncholitis (?sp) and was put on a breathing treatment and a steroid. She was miserable and didn't eat anything of substance for 2 weeks!! And she tiny as it is! Thankfully she is better now and back to her normal happy self. We go tomorrow for her 18mo check so I'll put up a post of her stats after her appt.(try anyways!)

For those who don't know...please be in prayer for our 4month old neice, Zoe. She had open heart surgery today. Very serious surgery but praise the Lord she came through the surgery well. We are coninuing to pray as the next 24hours are very critical and the first days after surgery are also critical to see how the heart and her body adjusts to the surgery. Also pray for Sarah and Jonathan as they go though this trial of their faith! Thank you for praying! Below is a pic of precious Zoe.