On Sunday afternoon I took Isabelle to get her haircut! This is her 2nd salon haircut but probably 4th or 5th cut on her hair. I trimmed it a few times myself. Since her hair has finally grown quite a bit but is still rather thin and on top of that she doesn't like me doing anything with it we decided to try the bobb look on her. Isabelle did great for the lady cutting her hair and sat very still! I really like how it looks thicker now and like she has more hair. She likes it too because Mommy doesn't try to put it in a pony tail or piggy tails anymore! Her first big girl haircut!!!
oh...I will have to go over to April's house and get on her computer to see these pictures. Jason's work computer is not letting me see any of your pictures...crazy thing. (picture me pounding the . button at the end of the sentence!)
Ben & Dayna have been married for almost five years and have 2 miracle girls. Isabelle is 2 1/2 and Ireland is 9 months. Our number one desire and goal in life is to glorify God in all we do.
11 comments:
Such a cutie pie! Love the hair. I love short hair on little girls.
Soooooo gorgeous!!!! Love it :-)
I love it! She looks like such a big girl!!!
her hair looks soooooooooo cute!
oh...I will have to go over to April's house and get on her computer to see these pictures. Jason's work computer is not letting me see any of your pictures...crazy thing. (picture me pounding the . button at the end of the sentence!)
Oh my word, its stinkin cute! It will probably grow a lot better and maybe thicker now! Too cute!
The haircut is so cute!! We'll be praying for Ireland.
love the bob!
hope ireland is okay; we'll pray for you all. God is good!
I love her haircut! I love you Isabelle!!!
Very cute!!
Love it! She's a doll! :)
Post a Comment