Just thought I'd post some pics of the 4th of the girls on our blog and then a video or two from the past couple weeks. Ireland is 23 months old today!! Can't believe that she'll be TWO in a matter of 4 weeks! Though she already has the "I'm two" answer down when you ask her how old she is! She's talking like CRAZY, picking up most words and sayings from her sister. It's so funny to hear her come up with new sayings she heard Isabelle say. We left the girls for a week last week while we took the 4th-6th graders from our church to camp. The girls stayed at our house with a sweet single girl from our church. They had a blast with her and we enjoyed our time together at the Wilds. It was a blessing to be able to relax at the Wilds knowing that our girls were being well taken care of, having fun, and were able to stay together. Out main thing we wanted was to keep them together. Isabelle would prob be fine by herself at someone's house but Ireland is at the age where she would wonder where everyone was and I know she'd have been asking for "I-B" (which is what she calls Isabelle) the whole time.
The one video is just a quick one of Ireland I took the other day that I thought was cute and the other is from the 3rd of July when we were enjoying some 4th of July fun outside. And evidently Isabelle could not remember what she wanted to say so she defaulted to a silly face! So next time you forget what you were going to say maybe you could see how a making a silly face works out for you!! haha!
Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing
Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing
1 comments:
hilarious Isabelle!!! They are so precious Dayna!!
Post a Comment