My appt went well!!!! Praise to the Lord! My cervix length was the same or even a little better. That's sounds wierd but I think it's b/c the cervix can kinda sit differently at different weeks so she was able to get a good measurement of it. I'm still in the very normal and safe range for the length. They also did a check of the baby's size and everything looked good. He's around 1lb1oz and is about 5 days ahead in growth which is good! So in order to help that growth I thought I'd stop and give the baby a 1/2 price shake from steak&shake on the way home. He was a good boy so he deserved it!!! haha! The dr. said as long as nothing changes with me I won't see him for 3 weeks. We're so thrilled that everything was the same and good and just give all the praise to God and thank many of you who are praying with us. The dr said I still need to be taking it really easy, not doing anything strenuous and resting as I can throughout the day. I'm going to try to take a 21 (near 22wk) pic of the baby belly here soon and post it. So stay tuned!! ha!
2 comments:
Yay - great news. Love the videos on your last post. I love Isabelle's hand motions - lol! Great little singer :)
So happy for you! Praise the Lord!
Post a Comment