Had a good appt today at the dr. The ultrasound measured Isaac to be 2 weeks ahead of schedule in growth. He weighs around 5lb 10oz according to the ultrasound. And he has done a flip and so he's head down! Praise! The dr also decided to put me on a low dose of medicine to help with my contractions which we're glad about. Praying that little Isaac will stay in until at least 36 weeks 37 or 38 weeks would be even better!



I'm 33.5 weeks along and still standing! No bedrest as of yet and we're continuing to pray that I can remain off of bedrest til the end and that my contractions stay to a minimum. I go to the dr tomorrow for an ultrasound on the baby to check his growth (will hope to update after the appt) and position. Praying that he will get into the right postion in time. He was still breech a week ago. A few nights ago I had a couple hours of 6-7 contractions per hour...a few too many to be having. Thought we'd end up in the hospital but thankful that many prayed and God answered with slowing them way down so that we were able to stay put! Thanks for bring us before the throne! God is good. We're conitnuing to pray for at least 36 weeks (which is Oct 5th) of pregnancy before little Isaac comes but would love to make it to at least 37 weeks!