I'm now 38 weeks and still no baby! We're now just in the waiting stage wondering if it's going to be the middle of the night or during the day, a mad dash to the hospital or just a regular drive to the hospital. I'm still feeling good. Not too uncomfortable. With Ireland I was super uncomfortable by 36 weeks mostly b/c she was so low and had been for so long. Now we're just excited to see what this little guy (who's probably not so little anymore) looks like! I'm now 4cm dilated so really any day he could arrive. I'm sure getting all the preggo comments now too! The latest..."Wow, you look like you're going to pop! Are you due soon?" "Yes, in 2 weeks but really anytime!" to which the man at Arby's replied, "Oh wow! You better eat fast and go b/c I don't want any babies to be born here!!" haha!


Below are two video's I took of Ireland yesterday saying her name. Thought it was funny!