Dr update: Ultrasound measured that little Isaac weighs around 7lb 4oz. I'm 3cm dilated and 80% thinned. We'd really like my dr to deliver and she's on call Friday and Sat so I'm really praying he can stay in till Friday. Thanks for praying. I'm a bit nervous about the whole thing but know that God is in control of it all and I can trust fully in Him.

Packed and Waiting!

Praising the Lord for giving us
37 weeks of pregnancy without any bedrest!!
"God is good to all and His tender mercies are over all His works!" Now we're just waiting to see when this little guy is going to make his arrival. I have a dr appt tomorrow for my 37 week check and an ultrasound to see how big he is and make sure he's doing good. Thanks for all who check our blog and pray faithfully for us and for this little baby!
1 comments:
You look so great Dayna!!! Praise the Lord for such a good pregnancy :-) (Hope the delivery is just as smooth!) Can't wait to see pics of the little guy!
Post a Comment