Get Your Own! View SlideshowBen's 29th birthday was Sunday and we celebrated with his favorite Homemade Mac & Cheese and some heath brownies with icecream for dessert. Daddy got a new Bible and some new running shoes.I didn't have to teach yesterday so Isabelle helped me do some laundry in the morning. Though I didn't expect for our washer to pour out water all over our floors. We thought we got it all dry until the laundry area smelt like dirty wet socks last night. Nope, we didn't get it all dry so now the washer and dryer and in the middle of the hallway while a fan trys to dry the wood floor. Oh, the joys of having your own home and getting a (what looks to be brand new) free washer & dryer from someone when we moved from WI. Hopefully it will dry out today and stop leaking so I can get some more laundry done soon.Well, hope you have a good day. We just love reading and checking up on everyone's blogs! Enjoy the fall weather!
Dayna, You're welcome to come to our house and do some laundry if you need to! Hope your floors dry out soon. Happy Belated Birthday, Ben!
Happy Birthday, Ben! God has blessed you with a great family. We love seeing the pictures. Wish we could see "Y'all" sometime before we all get to be fat and thirty-something.HA!(i may be 30, but i'm not thirty-something yet!)
Dayna, you sure are having problems with that wood floor:) Don't worry. Just think, if I was there you would have even more laundry to do. Wow, I miss you. Everyone loves my knew voicemail. You put a new one on there every once in a while and suprise me. Love you.
Happy belated b-day ben. If I had known I would have found a new joke or something to make you smile. Maybe something with a pirate. Rachel was wondering where Dayna got the dress for the Treasure Adventure.
Sounds like a great birthday. The girls are getting too big too fast!! I probably feel even more that way because Emilee is the last! Today she stood without holding on to anything for about 15 seconds or so- a couple of times! She also has decided baby food has to go! Oh well! ~Michelle
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Dayna, You're welcome to come to our house and do some laundry if you need to! Hope your floors dry out soon. Happy Belated Birthday, Ben!
Happy Birthday, Ben! God has blessed you with a great family. We love seeing the pictures. Wish we could see "Y'all" sometime before we all get to be fat and thirty-something.
HA!
(i may be 30, but i'm not thirty-something yet!)
Dayna, you sure are having problems with that wood floor:) Don't worry. Just think, if I was there you would have even more laundry to do. Wow, I miss you. Everyone loves my knew voicemail. You put a new one on there every once in a while and suprise me. Love you.
Happy belated b-day ben. If I had known I would have found a new joke or something to make you smile. Maybe something with a pirate. Rachel was wondering where Dayna got the dress for the Treasure Adventure.
Sounds like a great birthday. The girls are getting too big too fast!! I probably feel even more that way because Emilee is the last! Today she stood without holding on to anything for about 15 seconds or so- a couple of times! She also has decided baby food has to go! Oh well! ~Michelle
Post a Comment