One of Isabelle's favorite things is to "help" empty the dishwasher. As soon as she hears/sees one of us opening it she drops any toy that may be occupying her at the time and crawls as fast as she can to the dishwasher. Her new way of tell us she likes something is by giving a happy scream or by giving little giggles and laughs. She especially likes to talk and giggle while she eats. On Saturday she had her first taste of lasanga and loved it!
Today is actually a beautiful 75 degree day but Isabelle just got a new hat and mittens os we tried them on this morning just to test 'em out! :)
BTW~for some reason my computer won't upload the pics straight to the blogger. The only way that works seems to be the slide.com way. :)

6 comments:
Both of my kids loved the dishwasher as babies, very cute pictures.
I love the slide show, Dayna. If you put some background music with it, I would definitely be in tears! Isabelle is so photogenic!
Too cute! I love it! Does it ever get cold enough there to need hat and gloves????? Well, when it does,Isabelle, you're all set! Don't forget them at Thanksgiving. I am afraid you will need them! ~Michelle
Serenity liikes to take things out of the dishwasher... especially when I want them to stay in! :) Adorable pictures.
Dayns, hey she looks cute in with the winter fashion. Maybe that means you will come and visit me in the cold north woods:)
Isabelle, Grandma has one of those too. You can "help" me when you come. You are just too cute in your hat and mittens. I love you.
Post a Comment