
This morning as I was getting ready Isabelle woke up and Ben went in to get her. Through the monitor Ben calls, "Dayna, come in here and see us!" And when I went in to my suprise Daddy had jumped right in bed with Isabelle! I just laughed and said, " I sure hope you don't break that bed." and then ran quick to capture a "kodak" moment! I thought some might get a laugh out of seeing Ben in the crib but can see him doing something like that too! :)
Isabelle also loves her baths!!! Just say the word bath and she heads to the tub. The other picture was from yesterday when Isabelle went to a friend of mines house while I went to the dentist. Callie and Isabelle were born on the same day and seem to be coming great juice drinking friends! :)
We're having a busy week this week with revivals every night with Will Galkin. The meetings have been so good and such a challenge for checking on our walk with the Lord!
We're looking forward to Thanksgiving next week and seeing lots of family!
10 comments:
Love it! Ben, you BIG baby! What a riot! You put a smile on my face after one very long day with sick little ones. Isabelle is a dollie-can't wait to get my hands on her. Love you! Michelle
I just want everyone to know, that picture was taken and put up without my consent but I love my wife anyway:)
Ben
I cannot believe that you put that picture of Ben on the internet. He is suppose to be a dignified Pastor. Well, I guess your cover is blown, Ben.
Ben, you crack me up! I'd die if Joe did that! ha ha!
Too funny. I didn't think those cribs held that much weight. I think there might be something in the instructions about parent refraning from jumping in the crib.
On another note. We are having Will Gaulkin next year. We look forward to it.
Paul
I don't know if you guys remember me, but I am Michelle's sister. I check your blog all of the time. Anyways, I laughed so hard when I saw Ben in the crib. This afternoon, I walked in Madyson's room (She was born two weeks after Emilee) and I found my SIX year old smiling at me in the crib. I couldn't even yell at him...I just pictured Ben laying in Isabelle's crib. You aren't giving me much hope that Bryant will grow up and stop doing crazy things by the time he is Ben's age! :)
Sure we know who you are!Actually I don't think I've ever personally met you but just heard lots of good things about you from Michelle. And just as you have been "secretly" checking on our blog we have been on yours as well. :) ~Dayna
Dayna, you've been tagged! Check my blog if you don't know what I'm talking about! :)
Where'd the crib go? :-)
Cribs are little,
Ben is big,
Isabelle, your dad is a fuzzy pig!
How's that for a poem, Ben? :-)
Liesl,
Someone told us the crib was undignified, so we removed it. However, if you want a signed copy, I can send you one!:) Thanks for the poem. I'm sure I'll live up to the poem on Thursday:). Have a great thanksgiving. We wish we could visit you guys.
Ben
Post a Comment