

Tomorrow we will celebrate Isabelle being home with us from the hospital for 1 year. After 5 blood transfusions and a few setbacks here and there we were able to being Isabelle home at only 35 weeks gestation. It's amazing to think that last year this time we were coming home with a 4lb 12oz baby that was on 25cc's of oxygen and an apnea monitor. God has been so faithful in answering our prayers for Isabelle and many of yours as well.
Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.
As the verse says, God knew everything that would happen in Isabelle's life and ours. What a comfort it was to know that through it all His purpose was for our good.
14 comments:
How exciting!! It is hard to believe it has been a year since she has been home. She is such a special little girl! The Lord is good!
Thanks for making me cry this morning, Dayna.:) Isabelle is such a miracle and a blessing. God is so good!
How great is our God! Psalm 145: 6-7 says "They will tell of the power of your awesome works, and I will proclaim your great deeds. They will celebrate your abundant goodness and joyfully sing of your righteousness." Isabelle is a living testimony of God's abundant goodness! We love you guys!
Wow! I can't believe it has been a year. God has given us more than we could have ever asked for with Isabelle.
Dayna, would you please give her the following message "Isabelle, I love you very much!!" Oh and throw in a big KISS!!
Have fun celebrating. She is so beautiful!
Praise God for His goodness and grace. My heart is full. Praise Him for what He has done in Isabelle's life & Ben & Dayna's. And what a blessing all your comments are--especially the scripture! What an encouragement to me.
Ben,
nice Maranatha tee shirt. i have the same one. it is now more than six years old. you are officially out of touch with youth culture. congratulations.
Lukus
Ben and Dayna,
a serious note. we are so thankful for what the Lord has done with Isabelle. I can still remember praying for her every night with Elijah when she was first born.
Lukus
Lukus,
I know I am out of touch...hence I am now banned from wearing it. Also, tell Elijah thank you for praying for "Jezebel".
Ben
Wow -- how wonderful. What are you all going to do to celebrate this milestone?? I am so thankful that I was able to hold her last weekend. I have prayed for her many times and thought of you all often. It was special to be able to give a sqeeze to the one the Lord has had His almighty hand upon :)
Kelly, Thanks for all your prayers and encouragement. You and Jason have been a blessing to many in our family. It was so good to see you last weekend! ~Dayna :)
I can't believe a year has passed so quickly! What a testimony of God's protection and blessing upon Isabelle's little life. I just know He has great things in store for her. Give her a big hug and kiss for us. Love you guys!
Wow! God is good! Its amazing to think its already been a year. How exciting!
God is good! Just looking at her drinking that pink cup makes you want to praise the Lord for His mercy.
Post a Comment