We enjoyed a great Christmas! We started off the morning reading the Christmas story together and then each of us taking a part. We each took a piece of our made nativity pieces and told the story. Sarah and I slaved over a turkey and ham dinner with ALL (I mean ALL) of the fixin's! It was sooooooooooo yummy! Well worth all of the work. After we finished eating we sat at the table singing each Christmas carol in the hymnal. It was a lot of fun! We praise God that Christmas is about Christ not just presents, trees, and food. One more Christmas past and what a great day it was!


2 comments:
I think you guys have two great Christmas traditions going - making the nativity out of clay and singing all the Christmas hymns. You've inspired me to do that next year! Please remind me to do it! :) Looks like you guys had a wonderful time together. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
hi ice family! Anna, Mitch and I are pouring over your blog and love it! Hope you had a fast, safe ride home. We detect a bit of N. Carolina accent coming thru in your videos....:)
Was great to meet and play with Isabelle. Take care and God Bless!
Post a Comment