

Well, a couple friends got on me last night about updating our blog so here you go with an update. Not much news going on here and I haven't much time to write now b/c I'm about to take Isabelle to the dr. to check her ears again for maybe another ear infection. She keeps crying out at night and we think that this may be the reason so we're going to have her checked. The pictures below were from just a little bit ago when I was emptying the dishwasher and turned around to put the forks and spoons in the drawer. Well, when I turned back around to my suprise Isabelle was standing up on the dishwasher. Probably not the safest place to be but I was so shocked and she looked so cute up there that I had to run and get the camera to make it a "kodak" moment instead of a "Isabelle...no, no" moment! :) I'll post more later.Enjoy the day!!
7 comments:
Just to say, "I am glad that you listened to the 'godly' wisdom of your friends and updated your blog...also that, yes, I CAN make a comment if I put my mind to it :)."
P.S. We truly love that little Isabelle!!! What a gift of the Lord.
Christy for All the Shumaker Clan
Acts 20:24
That is a great picture! I hope Isabelle gets to feeling better soon!
She's having such fun. I miss you all so much!! I'll call you to find out about her appointment. Love you
I love it when those "no-no" moments turn into Kodak opportunites! I wish I had a camera permanently attached to my forehead or something to I would always be ready to take those perfect shots!
I wish I THOUGHT of a camera in those moments. I won't tell you what my thoughts are in those moments. Well, for a hint, last night I called Scott and asked him if he had any last words to his 3 year old son. He said, "Why?" I said, "Because he isn't going to be alive when you get home!!!!" Long story short he had emptied a closet shelf into a heap on the floor and stamped on the closet doors!:(
Yeah, I don't think I'd be calling that a "kodak moment" either! :)
hope little isabelle's ears are better! i hate it when the kids are sick. those are praying moments. my little girl is a climbing monkey, too.
Post a Comment