Well,after a little bit of technical difficulty with out computer and then with our internet I am finally able to put up a new post. Actually this is go #2. Last night I had the whole thing done, pressed publish and whoosh...my post was GONE! :( Very sad. So here goes again.
Yes, Isabelle took her first independent steps the week before last and since then has taken many more with MUCH hesitance and urging by mom and dad!!! She's a little "tipsy" and she has certainly not decided that this is the BEST mode of travel for her right now. Crawling is still #1 (or pushing her walker) in her book! At least I now have hope that she'll be runnning around by summer unassisted. :)
The second video is of my "F.I.N.E" bear that Ben gave me when we were "dating" that we found in a box this weekend. Isabelle just LOVES to hug and hold big stuffed animals. Well, she loved this one just the same so we shot a video of the LOVE in action!! :)
Ben was able to get Isabelle's swing back up on Saturday too and Isabelle seemed to enjoy her first ride in it for the spring. HAPPY SPRING! :)
Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos
Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos
Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos
5 comments:
She's SO cute. I love her. And her laugh is just adorable! Sweet "Bell Bell", as Callie calls her.
Congratulations Isabelle! You are such a sweetheart. We LOVE to hear your laugh while swinging! So cute. :)
Yea Isabelle! I love her laughter in the swing! Priceless!
What a good walker!! The videos are all so cute! Thanks for the update.
What a fun post. Yippee for ISabelle. Each stage of a babies life is so amazing. Thanks for sharing it with all of us :)
Post a Comment