Isabelle went for her 18month check up on Friday (15mo.adjusted) and she came out looking good. She weighs 19lbs 13oz which is the 3rd % for 18 mo. She was 30 inches long which is around 16th % for 18mo. He said she's doing good and we're hoping she starts walking unassisted VERY soon!! She thinks it's a joke now to have us stand her up in front of us to walk. Last night she was being very silly, enjoying running around the house with just a diaper and her walker. She would stop, let go, and stand by herself like she was big stuff and laugh but take a step...NEVER!!! :) I have some video of it but can't seem to get it on here right now so here are some more recent pics of our little darlin'!




7 comments:
I'm glad you posted new pics - I was going to call you to let you you were slippin up. That's great news about Isabelle's appointment!
know... the missing word in my last note :)
Why is it all kids love the box more than the toy? Praise the Lord for your miracle baby. Praying daily for baby number 2.
Cute pics! I especially love the one of her in the hat. She looks so proud of herself :)
Hi Dayna,
Enjoyed the new pics of Isabelle. It is amazing how you color coordinated the one of her in her crib! So glad to hear about her good appointment...God sure does grow good preemies, doesn't He? I also have enjoyed watching baby #2's progress at the top of your web page! God Bless All Of You, Jodi Graham
what a sweetheart. not talking about ben. ha!
watch out; she's about to take off. then you'll really be on your toes.
Dayna,
I just found your blog! Isabelle is so cute. Check out our blog sometime. smittyandsupere.blogspot.com
Elisa
Post a Comment