Sarah came to spend her spring break with us and we had a BLAST of a time!!! We just love it when she comes here and hate when she has to go back!! (We miss you lots Sarah!) Below is a slide show of some of the pictures we took on our Friday trip to the Columbia Zoo and State House. We had a fun time and the weather was perfect! Thanks Sarah for coming to spend your week with us! :)


6 comments:
Looks like you had a wonderful time and got some really cute pictures of Isabelle! I love the Columbia Zoo, great fun!
Really enjoyed the pictures. Wish I could have been there! I miss all of you so much!! I love you!
We've never been to the Columbia Zoo, but want to go soon. The pics are nice!
I love the pictures of Daynes and Isabelle - they are so adorable!! She is getting so big :)
What cute pictures! Looks like lots of fun!
Thanks for sharing all the pics! We really enjoyed seeing all of them. We miss all of you!
Post a Comment