Well, today was the big day we've been waiting for to find out what this little baby is--Boy/Girl.
We went to the appt. at 8:30 this morning. The baby was all curled up laying cross ways in my belly. We got some very good profile shots and also got to take home a video of the whole thing. Well, Ben should probably have had our video camera rolling when the lady went to look and tell us what he/she was. She said, "It's a ________!" I put my hands on my face laughing and said, "Are you for sure! Oh, my goodness, I was for sure it was a BOY!" "Can you check again?" :) But alas, it is (the nurse said she's very confident) a GIRL!! :) Ben said, "Oh, I'm glad it's a girl I really was hoping it was another girl!" I'm very shocked but excited that Isabelle will have a little sister that is so close in age. Hopefully they'll be the best of friends!
Below are some pictures of our little GIRL! And if you want to know the name, sorry that is still not known.
11 comments:
Yeah - Congratulations!! Now you get to use all those cute clothes again. I am so sad putting away all my little newborn stuff already! We are so happy for you guys! Can't wait to see pics of the growing belly!
She looks adorable!! Those are great pictures! My sister and I are almost 2 years apart(both born in Sept. too) and we are great friends. I am excited for you.
Congratulations! How fun for Isabelle to have a lil sister!
I love seeing the updates!
Yippee!! So happy for you all and Isabelle too. I love both of my girls...they are so much fun :)
Yay! I'm sure the two will be GREAT friends!
AH! Congratulations! My sister and I are almost 3 years apart and we are best friends. We've always been very close. No doubt your two girls will be too! So happy for you!
Sarah
A new niece!!!! We are so excited! We look forward to meeting her in Sept.! Love to all!
Another girl!! That's wonderful! I love having Maggie & Callie 23 mos apart. It's getting more fun all the time. Now we'll have 4 little girls running around playing when we get together. You & Isabelle need to come over soon. It's been awhile! Congratulations!!
Yeaah!!!! We are so excited for you!! You will love having the two girls so close in age. Danielle and I have always been very close being two years apart. I am glad to have someone to pass off these adorable, like-new girl clothes to someone. Can't wait till September!
Michelle, we CAN wait til september! We couldn't wait for Dec. with Isabelle and found out that we didn't have to. Well, this time we want to WAIT until sept. :)
Congratulations! You are going to love having two girls close together like that and Isabelle is going to love being a big sister :)
Post a Comment