A couple of months ago, I tried to post a message about the family, but the traffic was too much and I had to take the post down. But now I found a different place to listen to the message. This is a great message I love to listen to over and over.

http://gracefamilybaptist.net/Podcast/4B50BCF2-09AF-4153-A8A1-57D434FD5558.html
___________________________________________________________________________________
Here is the post from 1/30/07

This is Ben...
I hope we can have a lot of children like my sister (whether by adoption or "natural"). That might shock some of you. And after you listen to this sermon, it might convict some of you. If your mouth has ever dropped when you heard or saw someone with a lot of children, you might want to listen to this sermon so out of your mouth will come "Praise the Lord" instead of what you were really thinking. This preacher gives us a Biblical understanding of God's view of children and families. He is speaking to pastors and church leaders at a convention. May God help us raise a generation of children who will leave our home for good to serve the Lord where ever He leads them!

The sermon is 37 minutes long. Enjoy!!!