It's been busy around here and I haven't had a chance to post in a week so I took a chance today to download some pictures and post 'em. Last weekend was a SUPER garage sale find weekend and we were able to get several things for Isabelle (and us)! One of those is the little tikes push and ride car. Isabelle loves riding in it and wants to get in it each time we go to leave somewhere or when we come back from somewhere. It was a $5 steal believe it or not! :) The picture of Isabelle with a "hat" on her head is her baby mobile that she found put away in her bedroom and she evidently thought it would make a very nice hat. She would put it and and run around the house like she was the princess of a castle! But, alas since we're having another girl it was put back away for safe keeping until then. :) For those friends and family who are out of state we snapped a picture of the growing belly. ;)


6 comments:
Enjoyed the pictures!!! I just said last night that I need to do some garage saling!! Sounds like you did well last weekend. Keep the growing belly pics coming. It is fun to see the "progress" when we live so far away! I haven't forgotten about the clothes, Dayna ~sorry~we also had a crazy week! Love you!
Look at your cute belly!! My sister in law, who is due at the same time, is having a girl too! Isabelle looks so grown up in her new car! That is a great deal!
Yeah for yard sales!! Isabelle looks too cute with her "hat" on. Made me laugh!!
I love the pictures of Ben and Isabelle reading. First I thought Ben was reading the Voice of the Martyrs to her. "look Isabelle, this man was tortured." Ha ha - great reading material for kiddies :) I was very relieved to see the kids book in the next picture!
i thought the reading material was deep and scary, too! wow, voice of the martyrs...glad she had her own little book!
dayna, you are lookin' good!
great job with rummaging. lukus can't go too often, he's too good at finding deals.
I loved the pictures. Isabelle you are so precious and sweet. I really enjoyed seeing the picture of you Dayna. I love you!
Post a Comment