I'm always so excited to get all the Christmas stuff out and our tree up as soon as Thanksgiving passes. So on Tuesday we went and bought our tree. It's a little smaller than we thought it was going to be but it turned out nice in the end. Isabelle thinks all the ornaments are pretty and like to take them off and pull them apart. She's learning quickly to just look and not touch! :) When we first put the tree in the stand and began decorating it, Ben stood up and sang "O Christmas Tree" with his hand over his heart. Well now we'll catch Isabelle trying to sing the song but we here "Happy Birthday to you" instead of "O Christmas Tree."!! Whatever works, I guess!
Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Share Photos - Free Video Hosting


5 comments:
That looks like so much fun Dayna! My pumkins are still sitting in my kitchen waiting to be carved :) I don't care about the carving but I want to eat the seeds :)
Your tree looks cute.
This comment is for James and Aisling...I don't know you personally, but I must say, I like your style...it warms my heart to hear that your pumpkins are still in the kitchen...I can totally relate. I feel like my neighbors down the street who leave their Christmas decorations up until March. If you leave me them up, you're all ready for next year...less stress, you know.
Anyway, we like the tree too, Ice Familia...However, Andrew wants to know the price paid to see if we have you beat...hee hee!!
See you Friday,
Christy
I am dreading little fingers messing with the tree here as well! Your decorating looks great...that is on the plan for tomorrow night here!:)
It turned out really nice! The girls are looking cute as always - love Isabelle's outfit!
Dayna I love the tree!!! Its so pretty=)
The pictures of the girls laying on the floor are my favorite... so adorable!
Post a Comment