So special!
Happy Birthday to a sweet girl! Love the video, she did a great job singing! Made me cry!
Happy birthday! Guess you want us all to cry. :-) God is good all the time! We love y'all.Karen P.S. I now know how Christian says Isabelle's name. He has been saying it for awhile now.
That's how I remember her most - so itty-bitty! She's a blessing for sure. Happy Birthday Isabelle!
That video was so special! It made me cry also. Happy birthday to a very special little niece. We love you!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
So special!
Happy Birthday to a sweet girl! Love the video, she did a great job singing! Made me cry!
Happy birthday! Guess you want us all to cry. :-) God is good all the time! We love y'all.
Karen
P.S. I now know how Christian says Isabelle's name. He has been saying it for awhile now.
That's how I remember her most - so itty-bitty! She's a blessing for sure. Happy Birthday Isabelle!
That video was so special! It made me cry also. Happy birthday to a very special little niece. We love you!
Post a Comment