Ben found these baby glasses in a box at the sav-mor sale a couple weeks ago and grabbed then just for the fun of it. Well, they are way to small for Isabelle (though she likes to try to make them fit)but after I put them on Ireland last night just for the fun of it she was cracking us up! She evidently loved the glasses and wasn't too happy when I took them off. Yes, she looks like a bit of an alien of sorts, but a vute little alien if I might say!! She just smiled and smiled and crawled all around like she was the coolest baby in town when she had them on! Too funny!!!


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books

On another note, Ireland has now figured out where the stair are and how to climb up them. I new a few weeks ago that she was able to climb to the first step/landing but when I was getting dinner on the table last night I was looking for Ireland and found her halfway up the stairs!!! I know, not the safest place for a 13mo old. She seems to be a little climber at the moment but hope it doesn't get too crazy!! She also climbed up all by herself on this little table that Isabelle sometimes uses to color on. Ireland just sat there and enjoyed herself for quite a while up there. :)