We went to my High-Risk dr. on Wed to have another ultrasound to check out everything about the baby and make sure everything else looked good too. The baby BOY still looked like a boy and he looked healthy. he weighed around 9oz they said and said he was a little ahead on the growth which is good. They also like to check by ultrasound the length of my cervix to make sure it's not shortening, which is a sign of preterm labor and needing to go on bedrest. The length was 4cm which is very good and normal she said. Our prayer is that the length will not shorten and even though I'm having some tightening contractions that they will not be enough to change anything. I may be going back next week for another check on the length. The placenta looked good which was a praise. It was not any lower which is good news. The lake of blood is still there but they said that it is very normal and common. They will just watch to make sure it doesn't get any bigger.

It does seem like I'm having a few more contractions this week than in the past weeks so please pray that they lessen and don't cause any change or maake me have to go to the hospital. :( I have been trying to lay low, rest a good bit, and not do anything too strenuous. This is hard for me b/c I'm a doer (esp around my house) but it's worth it to take it easy now in order to try to keep off of bedrest.

Thank you for praying for this pregnancy and little guy inside!