Well, I missed my appt for my hi-risk dr that was on Tuesday. I had the card on my fridge and everything but had in my mind that it was on Wed not Tues. I figured it out when the office called me at 10am to tell me I missed my appt!!! OOPS! So it's rescheduled for tomorrow (Thur) and I'll try yo get an update up here tomorrow or the next day with the updated info. Please pray as I'm 21 weeks now (praise!) and at 21 weeks is when I went into the hospital in preterm labor with Ireland and then was placed on strict bedrest for rest of my pregnancy. So we're specifically praying that when my cervix length is measured it will be the same length as it was 2 weeks ago (it will not have shortened) and that everything else will checkout ok!
Below are 2 videos of the girls. The first is of Ireland getting into a doll house that Mr.Ruddick (?sp) from church made for the girls. One day I looked over and Ireland had fit her entire body into this doll house that was made for little dolls not little girls!! It was hilarious! The second is of Isabelle singing the Trust & Obey after dinner one night when we were having family devos.
Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing
Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing
2 comments:
Love the videos!! Isabelle did a great job!!
Praying about your appt. tomorrow!
Beautiful song - wow - if she follows that wisdom she will be a blessed individual. That is our prayer for you Isabelle.
Post a Comment