
Isabelle just loves her bath. She gets sooooo excited when we say the words "Wanna take a bath?" Here is some video from our last bath time.
Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos
Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos
10 comments:
Noah and Olivia got a kick out of watching Isabelle trying to get in the tub! Very cute!
Too cute!!! I love hearing her talk! Since my kids take showers now, we use the bath for playtime which they love.
That is by far the funniest video I have seen in a while. I laughed so hard. It was like one of those I love lucy shows where you just get so frustrated for her that you want to reach through the screen and help her.
That was great. Dad & I loved seeing her--but oh how it makes us miss her.
So cute you guys! Don't you just love those little bellies?!
.tnemmoc rehona evah dluow uoy os tsuJ
It's "rehtona" not "rehona"...you left out the "t"
Ben
show off!
wait till you get more than one in the tub. lots of laughs. lots of displaced h2o...
Hope little Isabelle is feeling better!
Post a Comment