On Thursday we woke up to a special sight of snow on the ground! And because we live in the south that means all schools are closed and most people didn't have to go to work. Ben went out around 11:30am and the roads he said weren't really that bad but hey, it's the south and we enjoyed having a snowy day off together!
Yesturday, as I was trying to make dinner all Isabelle wanted to do was just hang on my legs and whine so I SAT her on the counter to have some cherrios and some pinnapple so I could do my stuff too. She was really good not to move all around except for getting into a little more comfortable position I guess!:) She just looked too cute laying there eating her snack so I had to snap a few!


3 comments:
How cute! I was so excited to see some new pics of that cutie little girl. Happy shoveling - acatually, it is probably already melted :)
Emilee would have fallen off for sure. She is a wiggle worm. Cute pictures!! She looks pretty content laying up there!
Dayna, how in the world did you get your new baby to talk? That is so cool. You baby is already blogging before it is even out of the womb:) I miss you! Hope you having an awesome day!!
Post a Comment