Grandma & Papa Ice came down for some meetings at BJ Monday and Tuesday this week. Before getting here we tried to teach Isabelle how to say "Papa." Well, she said it and we got it on camera!! She's starting to say LITTLE sounds of small words in the past week and repeat us when we tell her to say something. Though if asked to do for show or in public the chances of anything coming out is VERY slim!! :)
Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos
NOTE: Please be in prayer for Ben's mom (Kay Ice) as she was very sick down here and the days previous to coming with stomach pains etc. and was put in the hospital when they got home. The doctors suspect E-Coli. Pray for her body to recover and heal quickly.
6 comments:
How sweet! Jonas is saying ma ma ma. We believe that is mama. He seems to "call me" with it. Just a couple days ago he started doing his da sound. Joe is happy. :-)
That is too cute! I just asked Gramma and Papa last night what words Isabelle was saying and he was so proud to say "she said Papa!" That video is adorable!! Emilee's favorite thing to say is what's that? it sounds like "wus thaaa?" I am trying to capture it on video:)
So cute!!! Did you get the link to my blog okay?
That's so cute! Very precious that you caught it on video. :)
That was so cute! We get excited when Eoin smiles even though it's just because he has gas so I'm sure it's exciting to hear Isabelle say your name :0)
That is so fun! I just love it when they start to say little words. Madyson jabbers all of the time, but nothing is recognizable.... I am afraid we are going to have our hands full when she starts saying words :) How are you feeling? I noticed on your ticker that you are past the scary point - congrats
Post a Comment