
God has been so good again to bless us with another baby. The baby is due September 12th (8 days after Isabelle's 2nd bday). Everything looks good so far. Please pray with us for a healthy full-term baby. The doctor doesn't expect there to be any complications with this baby like there was with Isabelle coming early. Thanks for your prayers! God has truly blessed us above what we deserve!
9 comments:
Congratulations!!! I commented on the last post, but wanted to leave one here too. My sister and I both have birthdays in Sept., makes it great for combining parties!! We are very excited for you!!
I'm so happy for you! Isabelle is going to be a big sister! How cute! My girls are 23 months apart and it is a lot of fun! Let me watch Isabelle during your appts. We'd love to have her.
My nephew looks great!! He is going to be a great brother just like my brothers!!
love you!
Congratulations! I always want to cry when I first see my babies on ultrasound. It's neat that your kids' birthdays will be close together. Mine is close to my brother's and it was lots of fun while we were growing up.
Congrats Ben, Dayna, and Isabelle! I am so excited for you and will start praying for you. I look forward to meeting the new little one, but hopefully not the same way I met Isabelle! Talk to you soon :)
Congratulations! "Baby 'belle" will be a great big sister! We sure are enjoying our two - about two years apart. We'll be praying for y'all!
AHH!!! I'm so excited for you! What wonderful news. Your little Lima bean is so cute! My sister-in-law is due at the same time. I'm going to enjoy keeping up with both of you. Congratulations on this special gift.
We are thrilled for you!! Two years apart is just perfect. They will be so close and best pals because of it. Andrew and Matthew are just over two years apart. We are praying daily for you and the baby. CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Congratulations, you guys! We are so happy for you :)
Post a Comment