BIG hugs for Daddy before going bye-bye
My brother is getting married in July this summer and since I will be too pregnant to travel then my dad was so sweet to buy a ticket to fly Isabelle and me up to MI for my future sister-in-laws bridal shower that my mom had for her. This was Isabelle's first time flying and she did great!! She didn't even seem to act any differently other than the first decend on the way back I think her ears might have been hurting some but she was perfect other than that. I on the other hand VERY much DISLIKE flying but did ok this time myself too. :) Ben wasn't able to come b/c of this being a very busy weekend for him so Isabelle missed her daddy and I missed my dearest husband and we were VERY happy to see him when we returned Monday afternoon. Grammie and Grandpa (of course) LOVED seeing Isabelle getting so big and running all around. Above are a few pics I got the night before we left.
2 comments:
Glad to hear all went well and that Isabelle traveled fine!! Cute pics!
Glad you were able to go and see your family! I love all the "art" on your fridge...looks like my refrigerator.
Post a Comment