Wow!!! It's been a little while since my last post!! oops! Time and priorities always seemed to get in the way of me putting anything up here. For those friends who've wanted to see pics from Sarah's wedding...sorry...b/c I was in the wedding and b/c we were just trying to get out the door and to the wedding we forgot our camera so you'll have to look on www.sandmice6@blogspot.com to see some if you're interested.
The girls have been through a little sickness the past few weeks here. The day after Christmas we found out that Isabelle had a urinary tract infection. Which followed with lots of antibiotics and some extra tests to make sure she didn't have any problmes with her kidneys. Praise the Lord all turned out good and she seems to be fine now. Ireland endured her first ear infection. I was so sad to have to take her to the dr. and find out that at 4 mo. old she had an ear infection. We pray that this is not a sign of continued ear infections and ear problems. She's doing well now to, other than the little cold that her big sister so lovingly shared with her!! :)
We enjoyed a couple of inches of snow here on Thursday morning. But since we already had our real snow fun in MI with the 15 inches we decided to leave the wet SC snow to looking only. :) Above is a slide show of the past few weeks.


5 comments:
Loved the pictures! Love you!!!!
Cute pics. Not sure the address is right for the blog with pics of Sarah's wedding...couldn't get there. Glad the girlies are feeling better.
Karen, try the link now I forgot the 6.
nice pics! i was starting to think you had left the blogging world. =] glad isabelle's tests came back fine. did you survive taking her by yourself?
I'm home tonight with an allergic reaction from Mercy. I thought it was the cantaloupe she tried for the first time today, but Russell thinks it's her medicine she is taking for her ear infection...by the way, kudos on the ear infection for Ireland. This is my first time through with ear infections and I DON'T LIKE THEM!! Natty and Marie never had them during baby-hood of which I was blessed...until two Wednesdays ago when Natty complained that her ear hurt. I, being the wonderful, non- compassionate, mother said, "It looks fine, here's a wet paper towel for comfort, you'll get over it." She cried the whole night...I thought she was being dramatic. Well, Russell looks at her ears and says, "EAR INFECTION." I felt horrible. Then one week later, Mercy screams and cries all night and wouldn't eat. Again being the wonderful mother I am, I thought..."Teething...Growth Spurt...she'll be fine." April told me, "ear infection." I let Russell look at her..."DOUBLE EAR INFECTION." Live and learn. I will definitely know for next time.
Anyway, I enjoyed the pictures. Thanks too for encouraging Courtney. She is in real need of the strength of God's Word to lift her up during this hard time.
Blessings to all, and I pray the ear infection and the bladder infection "dissolve" away quickly.
Christy
Philippians 4:13
Post a Comment