The girls and I took a little trip to GA this past weekend. My good friend Lauren (we grew up together) lives in Greenville and her parents now live in GA. Lauren was going to spend the weekend with her mom and sister while her hubby and dad hunted and it worked out that Ben had planning meetings with the church all evening Friday and all day Sat. So, instead of me and the girls just sitting around here all weekend without Ben we traveled the 3 hours to GA.
We had a blast of a time. Lauren's little baby, Aubrey, is just 2 weeks older than Ireland and she is so sweet. We didn't do much, just had some fun girl times hanging around the house and went out for some great Chinese on Friday night.

I also thought I toss in this cute video of Ireland. She just loves to play patty-cake and gives lots of smiles and even laughs sometimes during it. She's 5mo. old now. I'll post some cutie pics of her later with a fun video I took of Isabelle the other day too. :) What a blessing 2 little girls are!

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books