Before Ireland's bath tonight Ben took some "bare baby" pics of Ireland with her Mommy! She is 5 1/2 months old this week and growing and changing so much! She's really started to "talk" more and make a lot more fun little noises lately. She smiles a lot and is a happy baby! Ireland was at the dr. yesterday for what I thought may have been an ear infection but thankfully she came out without any and was healthy (guess she was just fussy for a few days just because she wanted to be???) and her weight was 14lbs. Enjoy the bare baby pics!
Isabelle has learned a couple Bible verses in the past couple weeks. So a few mornings ago I was thinking I'd get her to say them on video. Well...maybe we need to work on the appying part of the second verse a little more??!??!??! haha!
Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books
9 comments:
Glad to hear Ireland doesn't have an ear infection!! She looks very cute by the way!
Was Isabelle covering her ears? That is great to use the motions with the verse!
Yes, her new thing is putting her fingers in her ears!
Too cute! Isabelle looks so big in those pjs! And I love her little voice. Naked baby pics are always cute, too. ;)
Very cute pics! I especially love Isabelle's fingers in her ears!
Isabelle is such a big girl. I love her cheesy grin :-) Great job on the verses :-)
Oh, my goodness, I am laughing out loud!!!!=) Isabelle was hilarious!! Emilee does that finger in the ear thing too after seeing Luke do it. Isabelle probably learned it here! Give those cutie patootie girls kisses from their auntie, OK?
So cute...makes me think I am a little closer being able to "hear" a little voice.
Love the naked hiney pics! So chubby! And Isabelle's timing is hilarious with putting her fingers in her ears - hee hee :)
I love you and miss you!! Tell Isabelle Sarah loves her!!
Post a Comment