Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books
(This is Ben. Dayna's asked me to put up pics.) We came to Michigan for the first part of this week to spend time with Dayna's parents and have Christmas with them...even though it was New Years. We had a huge snow on New Years morning. It snowed 14 inches!!! Isabelle's 1st real snow. It was so much fun. It has been 3 1/2 years since we have seen any real snow. Bedrest with Ireland and prematurity with Isabelle has kept us from seeing the Northern snow for a while. At the end of the week we will go to Muncie for Sarah's wedding. Hopefully we can post video too!




8 comments:
Dayna,
Looks like you guys had a great time here in snowy MI! Wish we would have been able to get together while you were here! Good to see you enjoyed the snow though! =) -Alena-
Love the new pics. I was cracking up at Isabelle when she kept calling the snowman a pumpkin. Sooo cute!!!
Thats a lot of snow!!! It is cute hearing Isabelle talk! Glad you are having a great time!
Soooo, THAT's where the snow is. Glad you all are having a good time! Hope Sarah's wedding goes smoothly. Paul & I will share our anniversary with them, I guess. =]
Cute snowman pics! It was just her size! :) We enjoyed seeing you this weekend!
I love the snow pictures!! It was fun to have you with us for a few days. Emilee misses Isabelle! Hope nobody gets sick there...Luke is still sick today!!! Doctor says some flu viruses are lasting 3-4 days!=( Joshua and Mom Ice both got sick too! Yuck!
Dayna,
My name is Ruth and I went to college with your husband. Could you please email me. zuma19782005@yahoo.com
Hey Dayna! Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog so I could find yours!! Cute pictures of your kiddos! It was so good to finally meet you at the wedding...maybe we'll see you again sometime! I just posted some pictures of Sarah's wedding on my blog if you want to check it out!
Post a Comment