Wow, how time flies!!! Ireland Faith will be turning 6 months old on the 15th this week! She's at such a fun age and loves to laugh and smile at us and at her big sis! She really likes to grab at things these days and even tried to take a taste of my tomato soup the other day when she put her hand in the bowl. (Don't worry it wasn't too hot!)She also LOVES, loves, loves her FEET!! AS you can see from the slide show she has some great flexability and loves to show it off!! What a true delight and blessing she is to have and enjoy! I tried her with some rice cereal for the first time on Saturday night b/c she was so fussy and didn't want anything from me so we tried it. She liked it ok. Not sure if it's going to stick as a daily routine yet or just when needed for right now. We'll see. I'll post some pics later of her first tastes of food. :) We go to her 6 mo. check up next week so I'll have to update about her growth later.


8 comments:
It is amazing that she is already 6 months! Both of those outfits are adorable as well as the baby!
The new pics are GORGEOUS!!!!
Cute pics Daynes :)
What a sweetie! I can't believe she is six months old already!
6 months!! I can hardly believe it! Such cute pics..you should be a photographer!!
My favorite was the purple outfit full smile picture, but then again, "THE LOOK" picture with the hat...no smile... said a lot. It said to me, "Do I KNOW you? Please! If you are going to take my picture...again...at least ask for my autograph...it will be worth millions some day." You may need to impart some more Bible Holiness into that child. She seems to know she looks good and is living it up :))!
The Shu Clan...Of Course!
Very CUTE! I love her cute little baby fat legs. So cute! 6 Months flies by!!!
nothing cuter than a baby with little toes in her mouth!
Post a Comment