Isabelle and Ireland have been doing their share of laughing these days and it worked out that the camera was close by so we could capture these precious moments! In the first video Ireland was laughing about me patting a napkin to my face. I'm not sure what was so funny but to a 5 1/2 mo. old it was! In the second video we were just finishing Sunday dinner and Ben decided to start being silly to and Isabelle loved it! It got her all worked up so that she wasn't going to stop laughing very easily! Enjoy the laughs!
Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books
Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books
8 comments:
That is so funny! There laughs crack me up! I would have never known Ireland could laugh like that since she's so quiet in the nursery.
Soooooo precious :-) I love their little laughs - makes late nights and moany days worth it all!
Love it!! They both made me laugh with them!
That is too cute!!! Your girls are so precious!
Very cute! Made me smile! I just wish we could have seen what Ben was doing???!!???
For a moment there, Andrew thought Isabelle was actually Ben laughing...Hee Hee!! Now we know where she gets it from. As for Miss Ireland, I honed in more on her Mommy's low guttural sounds that were eluding from her diaphragm as the napkin passed over her face than the actual laughing of Ireland. No wonder your girls are so delighted by odd noises. Yes, the hour is late, and I am chuckling as I write.
Ice fam,
Just wanted you to know that I am still checking your blog, and still enjoying your updates and the accompanying pics. :) Glad to see you are all doing so well... God has given you such a beautiful family, inside and out!! D., talk to you sometime soon!
Love,
Lianna
isabelle, never forget who taught you how to do the laugh/scream!! love you.
Post a Comment