For Christmas Ben found a great deal on a bike trailer that you carry kids in behind your bike. It was beautiful today (67+ dregrees for all those in the north who are jealous!!) so we took the girls for a ride around the neighborhood. They seem to like it and the ride, as you can tell by the pics, lulled both girls right to sleep. It was so funny and cute!
Tonight after Isabelle's bath I thought I'd try to see if her hair would fit into pig tails. Well, they did (kinda) and she thought it was so funny to see her hair like that!! She has lots of hair on the top of her head and in the back now but still needs the miracle grow to work on the sides of her head! ha!
9 comments:
Love the pig tails!! =]
Love the sleepy pics! So precious!
Very cute!! And bike riding...yes I am jealous!!!!!
That is a cute pic of them sleeping in the trailer! Did you leave them in there until they woke up?
They are so cute! Pulling both of them was a work out for someone I'm sure! :-)
No, we got them out and put them both in bed and they both stayed sleeping for a while longer! Yay!
Yes, we northerners are jealous of your weather!! I am afraid biking is out of the question for a while unless we want to be frost bitten!! I love those trailers....must have been a smooth ride to lull both to sleep. Smooth ride or not, ours would NEVER have both fallen asleep in that close of quarters! That would be asking for a fight for sure!!!!:)
cute pics Daynes
Cute piggies!
Post a Comment