Secret Blogger here :) I know it's been a while... but I'm just having to much fun taking over Wisconsin. :) I'm praying for you all...I can't believe the girls are so big! Give them hugs for me. Much Love!
Ben & Dayna have been married for almost five years and have 2 miracle girls. Isabelle is 2 1/2 and Ireland is 9 months. Our number one desire and goal in life is to glorify God in all we do.
3 comments:
However did you get the girls to have the same type of expression in the third pic...that's quite the feat!
Christy
Thanks Daynes - hope you had a great day yourself. Your kids are so cute :)
Secret Blogger here :)
I know it's been a while... but I'm just having to much fun taking over Wisconsin. :) I'm praying for you all...I can't believe the girls are so big! Give them hugs for me. Much Love!
Post a Comment