Here is Isabelle saying good bye to her most favorite person. Sarah has come and seen us for the past 2 Christmas', gone on vacation with us, and nursered Dayna while she was on bed rest for the whole month of June and took care of Isabelle then too. Isabelle loves to talk with Sarah on the phone, skype her, and screams with joy when she sees her. Sarah has taught at Northland for the past couple of years but got married this past winter and is now having a baby (in that order:). Her and Jonathan are now going to China to be "God's messengers". Sarah leaves this weekend. So here is Isabelle saying good bye. (By the way, "thinking" is code for prying in a communist country.)








This is Ben saying goodbye to Sarah: Sarah, you have been a great example to me of brokeness and of a humble heart for Jesus. Thank you for being a godly sister. I am so glad God answers prayer and you are now married to an awesome guy and serving God in China. We will continue to pray for you and I can promise this because Isabelle won't go to sleep until we pray for Jon Jon, Sarah, and the baby. May God use you and Jonathan in a great way.

This is Dayna: Sarah, my sister!!!! I will miss you as you are away in China but we will be praying! What a blessing you have been to me as a friend and as a sister (in-law). The way you so sacrificially came down to help us for a month this summer when I went on bedrest was a display of true love and lack of self. Thank you for all you did for me (us) during that time!! Esp. for those rasberry shakes you made for me each day!!! :) We loved our little vacations that we took together and they won't soon be forgotten! We'll look forward to taking a little vacation to China sometime soon. I praise God for such a godly man he put in your life and how God has directed you both together! Congrats again on the new little baby! I'll miss you!!